Heideman Nudelman & Kalik, PC, based in Washington, DC, is a global law firm with affiliates in various parts of the world with extensive experience in multiple areas of law including Civil Litigation – personal injury, wrongful death & representing victims of terrorism, Corporate, Non-Profit, Foundation, Non-Governmental Organization, Class Actions, Criminal Defense & Government Relations.
Members and counsel are licensed in various state and federal courts including
the District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Wyoming and the State of Israel.
- American Victims of March 22, 2016 ISIS Brussels’ Airport Attack Sue Syrian Arab Republic
- American Victims of Paris Bataclan Theatre Terrorist Attack Sue Syrian Arab Republic
- Heideman Nudelman & Kalik, P.C joins Amicus Briefs Filed with the US Supreme Court on Nazi Genocidal Issues
- Court Approves Infant’s Tylenol Nationwide Class Action Settlement
- Hezbollah-funder Islamic Republic of Iran hit with $74M judgment in US court