Heideman Nudelman & Kalik, PC, based in Washington, DC, is a global law firm with affiliates in various parts of the world with extensive experience in multiple areas of law including Civil Litigation – personal injury, wrongful death & representing victims of terrorism, Corporate, Non-Profit, Foundation, Non-Governmental Organization, Class Actions, Criminal Defense & Government Relations.
Members and counsel are licensed in various state and federal courts including
the District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Wyoming and the State of Israel.
- Iran, Syria hit with $90 Million Dollar Judgment in US Court
- Opinion: The history of apartheid proves Israel is not an apartheid state (JNS)
- How can sanctions be applied better on Russia? – comment
- Joseph A. Cannon named Of Counsel at Heideman Nudelman & Kalik, PC
- Iran Hit with $325M Judgment in Connection with the 1983 Marine Barracks Bombing in Beirut