Heideman Nudelman & Kalik, PC, based in Washington, DC, is a global law firm with affiliates in various parts of the world with extensive experience in multiple areas of law including Civil Litigation – personal injury, wrongful death & representing victims of terrorism, Corporate, Non-Profit, Foundation, Non-Governmental Organization, Class Actions, Criminal Defense & Government Relations.
Members and counsel are licensed in various state and federal courts including
the District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Wyoming and the State of Israel.
- Heideman Nudelman & Kalik, P.C joins Amicus Briefs Filed with the US Supreme Court on Nazi Genocidal Issues
- Court Approves Infant’s Tylenol Nationwide Class Action Settlement
- Hezbollah-funder Islamic Republic of Iran hit with $74M judgment in US court
- Court enters Preliminary Approval Order Approving Nationwide Settlement in Elkies, et al v Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. et al.
- KKL-JNF vs Education for a Just Peace in the Middle East dba US Campaign for Palestinian Rights