Heideman Nudelman & Kalik, PC, based in Washington, DC, is a global law firm with affiliates in various parts of the world with extensive experience in multiple areas of law including Civil Litigation – personal injury, wrongful death & representing victims of terrorism, Corporate, Non-Profit, Foundation, Non-Governmental Organization, Class Actions, Criminal Defense & Government Relations.
Members and counsel are licensed in various state and federal courts including
the District of Columbia, Maryland, New York, New Jersey, Kentucky, Indiana, Missouri, Wyoming and the State of Israel.
- Iran Hit with $325M Judgment in Connection with the 1983 Marine Barracks Bombing in Beirut
- ISIS-Supporter Syrian Arab Republic Hit With $108M Judgment
- Jerusalem Book Launch of The Bloody Price of Freedom
- Illuminating the Link Between Terrorism and Antisemitism: Announcing the Publication of “The Bloody Price of Freedom”
- Taliban-Funder Islamic Republic Of Iran Hit With $136M Judgment In Us Court